Air France Passengers to benefit from newest Boarding Terminal at Paris
Sunday 22/10/2017 - Source: Just 4 Airlines
Singapore - With effect from 31st October 2017, Air France passengers to and from Singapore will benefit from the new boarding satellite of Terminal 2E at Paris-Charles de Gaulle 2 airport. Inaugurated on 26th June 2017, this new boarding terminal built by Aeroport de Paris and dedicated to Air France and its SkyTeam alliance partners is the first phase in a series of innovations that will significantly improve hub operations for Air France in the years to come.
''The new boarding satellite incorporates a number of assets that significantly improve the quality of service provided by Air France,'' said Mr Vincent Knoops, AIR FRANCE KLM General Manager, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia and New Zealand.
The new hub facility at Terminal 2E offers unparallel quality and state-of the-art customer-focused services and features:
- an atmosphere combining large open spaces, well-lit, with restful colours.
- improved premium customer services, with a l'Espace Affaires lounge covering 2,600 sq. m with seating capacity for 700, on the way to the boarding gate.
- an infrastructure specially tailored to passengers with reduced mobility: passageways, access to different levels of the satellite, check-in counters and the Air France lounge.
- a large mall with retail outlets : 3,200 sq. m of shops and 1,400 sq. m of bars and restaurants, offering passengers an exceptional view of the runways.
Fast and smooth access to different areas of the airport: - 18 security checkpoints equipped with priority lanes for our last-minute customers, premium customers and passengers with reduced mobility;
- short inter-terminal connecting circuits: for example, the automated train service Lisa linking the new satellite to terminal 2E in 45 seconds, with trains running every 2 minutes.
To add to the convenience of passengers, self-service check-in kiosks are available at Terminal2E as well as other terminals.
Back to News of Sunday 22/10/2017